|Colorado State University Global Campus
Image source - Wikipedia
Founded in 2007, Colorado State University Global Campus (or CSU–Global Campus) is part of the Colorado State University System, and is located in Greenwood Village, Colorado. A public, not for-profit university, CSU-Global offers bachelor degree completion programs and master's degrees affordably and online, innovatively designed to meet the needs of working adult students. The university specializes in non-traditional, adult students and students who can't take part in a traditional campus setting. Degrees earned are awarded by the Colorodo State University Board of Governors, and graduates receive the same degree as students attending one of the two traditional campuses. CSU-Global provides a fixed tuition guarantee, ensuring the tuition rate will remain the same throughout program enrollment with good academic standing.
Colorado State University Global Campus is uniquely focused on delivering 100 percent online degree programs to working adults and nontraditional learners. They have streamlined the admissions process, and courses begin every eight weeks, allowing students to earn a degree on their own schedule. At CSU-Global student success is a number one priority, and they set the standard for quality in higher education with expert faculty who are recognized as industry leaders in their field, trained to work with adults in an online learning environment. Students have access to interactive and attentive instructors, and the university is well known and respected by employers, giving graduates a competitive edge in today's global workforce.
Program Benefits of CSU-Global Campus
Accreditation: Colorado State University Global Campus is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Choose from several career-specific degree programs
- Degree plans are customizable, allowing you to specialize and explore a second interest
- Study 100 percent online, no commute or campus attendance necessary
- Each term is only eight weeks long - new terms begin every four weeks
- Earn a master's degree online while working full-time
- Affordable tuition, fixed through to graduation
- Classes start every month - begin anytime
- Degree completion programs and prior learning assessments
- Courses in asynchronous format- access any time
- Free 24x7 library access, live tutoring, and technical support
Kudos: U.S. News & World Report ranked CSU-Global #16 for Best Online Bachelor's Programs for 2014 and included it in the Top 100 Best Online Graduate Programs.
Online Undergraduate Degrees Available
- BS - Accounting
- BS - Business Management
- BS - Communication
- BS - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- BS - Healthcare Administration and Management
- BS - Human Resource Management
- BS - Human Services
- BS - Information Technology
- BS - Interdisciplinary Professional Studies
- BS - Management Information Systems and Business Analytics
- BS - Marketing
- BS - Organizational Leadership
- BS - Project Management
Select program of interest
Online Master Degrees Available
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Master - Finance
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
Select program of interest
When you earn your bachelor's degree online through CSU-Global, you can choose to customize it with an undergraduate specialization in a subject matching your professional interests. Each bachelor's specialization includes five upper-division courses, which supplement the courses needed for your major. Similar to minors or degree concentrations, undergraduate degree specializations enable students to explore a second area of interest.
Degree Completion Programs
All Colorado State University Global Campus bachelor degrees are degree completion programs, designed to offer students the opportunity to combine credit achieved from previously attended colleges, life and work experience, as well as CLEP and other credits, to complete their college degree.
Prior Learning Credit
To help you complete your degree quickly and as affordably as possible, Colorado State University Global Campus will work with you to maximize the amount of transfer credits you can apply towards your degree. Two ways you may gain this alternative credit is through competency-based exams (CBEs) or prior learning assessments (PLAs). CBES help demonstrate knowledge of a particular subject by passing a test on the course materials. Prior learning assessments (PLAs) demonstrate proficiency through creating a portfolio. These credit options will be included in the 90 total credits that you may transfer to any CSU-Global online undergraduate degree program (you may receive up to 60 credits, including CBEs and PLAs.)
Request More Information
Find out more about CSU-Global's online programs, streamlined enrollment process, tuition guarantee, and financial aid options for those who qualify, by completing this request form.
View more featured programs.
Feature your school.