Second Bachelor's degree

Posted by: Anonymous

Second Bachelor's degree - 11/21/2004 20:02 PM

Hi,
I've searched far and wide but there doesn't seem to be books or website discussion about my predicament. I would like to re-do my undergraduate experience, because I was thoroughly unsatisfied with mine. Problem is universities don't cater or don't have provisions for that. I'm not talking about night school or distance education, i wan't to redo the whole deal, traditional 18-22 year old daytime/full time experience and all. I've already completed my degree requirements at my first university but did not register for graduation in hopes of transferring but most reputable universities refuse to take transfers with more than two years credit or reject applications for second bachelor's outright. - Gavin

Second Bachelor's degree - 11/22/2004 14:12 PM

Gavin,

I don't know why you want to go to school full-time and "re-do" your entire degree, but I will try and cover several possibilities.

First, you need to determine if you can afford to quit work and go to school full-time. It may be difficult to get any financial aid for your
situation. One of the reasons why it is "difficult" to get into a college/university after already completing a degree is to prevent the lifelong full-time student who may drain financial aid resources. Also, is there a chance you want to "relive" the old college days? Trust me, the second time around will not have all the newness of your first experience.

If you want to change majors, you can just duplicate your last two years of college with courses to complete new requirements. You can also just take "pre-requisite" courses to enter a master's degree program, even in a new area of study.

If you feel you want to take general education courses - such as humanities, history, social sciences - because as an adult you can appreciate them more now - that is another option. You can also "audit" courses so you can receive the classroom experience but you don't have to take the exams or write papers - usually at a reduced tuition rate.

E. Faith Ivery, Ed.D.
President
Educational Advisory Services, Inc.

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 11/23/2004 03:18 AM

First off thank you for your response and help Faith,

I'm not worried about financial aid since I've pretty much accepted I'll have to foot the bill myself with a bank loan.

"Reliving" the old days is something you've touched on that's related to what I'm after. I was very disappointed with my experience the first time around because I went to a big giant public megauniversity and never really got to experience the intangibles of residential college life. It was basically going to class and going home everyday; like high school but more impersonal. There just wasn't that sense of daily community learning/bond between my peers and teachers. Think along the lines of a dorm in a private university along with resident staff teachers.

That's why I'm intersted in re-doing four years instead of two and why just auditing courses wouldn't really give me the essence of what I'm after. Though perhaps this could help me with a career, it's the experience I'm after which is what higher education should be about in the first place.

Thanks.
Posted by: dave

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 01/22/2005 19:26 PM

Gavin,
IMHO you SHOULD:
1. go to somewhere like excelsior college and have them accept ALL the credits now before too many years go by and they become worthless. Also if you were actually granted the 4 year degree already, the golden door of free federal dollars seems to close forever.
2. Go to a private college and load up on all the financial aid you will still be elligable for because you never actually got the piece of paper in the first place. Have them accept 50% or the max that they can to further cut down on costs. Concentrate on something academically different in the private college.
3. Graduate with TWO degrees in a few years instead of just one degree for around the same $ as your first plan.

hope this gives you something to think about.
Posted by: MermaidMom

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 01/24/2005 07:03 AM

Gavin,

I'm curious as to how old you are? Unfortunately in life, we cannot go back. I often wish I could go back and have that life experience of living in the dorm, getting little sleep, doing college, etc....but it just seems we can't go back.

Instead....look forward....

My sisterinlaw just did a year long voluteer stint in New Orleans at an underfunded private school. She lived in a home with six other volunteers and they each got a $50 per week stipend. There is also this place I heard about called unschooling where you can decide your own curriculum. The girl starting it is hoping to have a residential home for her learners to live in while they "self-teach". Her site is here: http://www.unschool-college.org/

It seems to me there could be other ways to live in a supportive, academic environment without having to foot a huge college bill. A volunteer position where you are provided room and board seems ideal.

Melissa

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 02/04/2005 21:02 PM

Thanks Dave and MermaidMom. I'm 25, soon to be 26. Your comment about not being able to go back rings truer each day I get older. Thanks for the links on alternative education though I don't think that's what I'm looking for.

As for money, I don't care about footing the bill. I'm young enough to have plenty of time to pay it back and more importantly; money comes and goes but having the educational experience you want, when you want it is priceless and I'm willing to pay an inordinate amount of money to have the educational/social experience I always wanted in a traditional academic residential environment. To me that's worth way more than just cash.

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 02/05/2005 08:01 AM

Several years ago I decided that I needed a college degree. After 18 years in the Army I had gained well over 120 hours of credit from many schools but no degree.

While Excelsior was an option for me -- they didn't offer the interaction I wanted and I wanted a major in applied music (flute performance) which would require at least 3 years of new course-work.

At 40 years old I enrolled at the local university as a full time traditional day student. I have not regretted a single moment! Financial aid has been offered -- some in the form of loans. Making a living and going to school is not as hard as some pretend. Those 18-22 year-old traditional students generally accept me as a peer (and a couple as a dating candidate) -- though often I truly feel like "that old guy". A really cool thing at this point though is that many of the faculty also accept me as a peer.

Maybe it's different in a music program than it would be in a science classroom. In the orchestra people become "that cello player" and less "that 18 year old".

I say GO FOR IT!
cool

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 02/05/2005 09:44 AM

Dear Gavin,

Never regret! Just learn from your experiences, to use for what awaits you. Consider a Masters degree and check out if the institution has residences for graduate students. Move forward Gavin. It seems to me that you've learned not to waste your most precious commodity; your time!

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 04/30/2005 07:16 AM

A few years ago I enrolled at a state university in the regular "traditional" day program full time.

I did this after having earned well over 120 semester hours over the years but never completing a degree program.

Said traditional program accepted well under 60 hours of my past work which pretty much forced me to "re-live" my undergraduate education in the entirety.

The university offered me the same financial aid package as any other student entering and maybe a touch better.

I find that my student peers accept me as an equal peer and forget my age very quickly. I find that most of the faculty treat me with considerable respect. I'm held to the same academic and performance standard as everyone else -- I just understand what is going on here better than most.

It's been an interesting experience to say the least, one which I highly recommend to anyone in the same position that can do it.

For the most part, I have participated in this "traditional" program exactly as I would have as an 18-25 year old. I was even surprised to have dated several of the 18-21 year old women (at their insistance) and found myself more "wierded out" than they were.

I will graduate next spring from this "traditional" prgram with a BA in music performance. I'll graduate some time late this year from one of the non-traditional programs with a BSc in Liberal Arts. I'll have used minimal duplicate credit for the two degree.

When I started here I was a 40 year-old retired veteran of the US Army. I was not accustomed to the "laid back" attitude found on a college campus. I was definately accustomed to the readiness with which young students will question authority.

I'm two years older than my academic advisor and now have a girlfriend a year younger than my middle daughter. I've found my attitudes and personality shaped by the experience in wonderous ways.

At 25, you are barely beyond the "traditional" student label. If you go in with a constant "I'm older than you therefor I know more" attitude then you'll be miserable. If you go in with "I may be older but we're both stuck in organic chemistry" mindset and you don't try to use age and experience as a power-play, you will have a wonderful time... :D
Posted by: Crystal

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 07/22/2005 11:19 AM

I am in a quandary as to why you are looking back with regret, instead of looking forward with anticipation. The whole rest of your life is ahead of you. Things happen that are out of your control. The best you can do plan your life, execute your plan, and pray that it all goes according to your plan. When inevitably something doesn't go according to plan, make the best of it and modify your plan to keep on target.
Posted by: ChinWonder

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 09/11/2005 04:45 AM

I do not know about Gavin. But I look back with regret because of the mistakes I made when I was in college. I attended college to please my parents, even though I was not ready for it. I studied what my parents said I should study and did terribly. I barely managed to graduate at the end of the fourth year.

My bachelor's degree is nothing but a wound in my heart. I am not proud of it. It is an obstacle to my career advancement.

It has been five years, I still think and cry about it. I long to return to school for a second chance.
Posted by: ghowe21

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 08/10/2006 21:53 PM

I have a similar question about restarting college, but my motivation is a bit different.
I currently graduated from the UC system with a bachelor's in Biology, and initially with the intention of entering the field of education, did not try very hard to attain an appropriate GPA.
I was thinking of reentering college in a CC, and transfering to a college outside the UC system, such as cal state LA, starting from the beginning, prereqs and all, in order to apply for med school. I have confidence that if focusing my attention, I would be able to complete all necessary credits for matriculation in 3 years, so that I may apply for med school at that time. Would it be possible to somehow do so without my old credits resurfacing? If I did so would it pe possible to do so even if applying to a UC med school?
Finance, is not an issue.
Posted by: ghowe21

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 08/10/2006 22:01 PM

Furthermore, Is there a way to retake classes that I scored higher than a C on, within the UC system? What about an "F" for a class that I was planning to retake but never did? Is there anyway to retake courses after matriculation or are grades final?
Posted by: Derek

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 01/03/2011 20:42 PM

I am 25 and I have recently got my bachelors in finance and an associate degree in art(I was an art student previous to finance). I recently realized that the world of finance is not for me and I would like to go back to persue an industrial design degree. Is there any chance that I can get a pell grant or enough financial aid so that I dont have to work over 20 hrs a week while in school.
Posted by: Admin

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 01/27/2011 18:31 PM

If you have already earned a bachelor's degree, you would no longer be eligible for the Federal Pell Grant under the guidelines as an undergraduate student. You should still apply for financial aid and file the Free Application for Federal student Aid (FAFSA), because you may still be eligible to receive federal education loans and work-study awards. There is a cap on the amount you are allowed to borrow, so check with your school's financial aid office if you hold previous loans.
Posted by: dgesp

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 04/26/2011 02:12 AM

Wow -- glad I found this. Gavin and ChinWonder -- I'm dealing with the same thing (and it's really nice to know that I'm not the only one.)

Gavin--I actually have the opposite problem. One of the main reasons my undergrad was such a disaster (among others) was because I went to a tiny, secluded college and what I really needed was to go to a huge gigantic university in the middle of a big city. It was not a good fit & I couldn't get what I needed there. Also, I live on the west coast now (where I should have gone to begin with) and even though my university was a Top 20, it was on the east coast and NO ONE here respects it! I don't think it's as much of a stupid east/west rivalry as it is just that name recognition doesn't carry over here, apparently. It's like if it's not Harvard, or maybe Yale or Princeton, they haven't heard of it. :\ So couple the fact that I had a miserable time with the fact that it's now useless...I have to redo it.

ChinWonder--I wonder if you're not the same person as me! I only stayed at the university because my Dad kept on pushing me to. He threatened to cut me off if I transferred & I would have had to take out loans. But, like you, my diploma from the university is like a wound in my heart. It's been six years since I graduated and not a day goes by that I don't regret it. I too have accepted that I'll have to take out loans to cover it. I should have taken up my Dad's offer to cut me off back then--I still would have had to pay but at least I wouldn't have lost six years to regret (and counting) that I'll never get back. frown

I know that the UC's don't take second BA students. Does anyone know if the CalStates do? I haven't been able to find a straight answer.
Posted by: Bessie Garrett

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 07/20/2011 01:49 AM

Hello Everyone,
I am about curious about what are you doing currently
and have you completed your second bachelors degree ?
Posted by: polrbearz25

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 01/20/2012 06:13 AM

I am also in the same situation in regards to attaining a second bachelor's degree. I attended a private vocational school that was not accredited and received a bachelor's degree, but this degree is not helping me advance in the career world... so I am trying to earn a second BA from an accredited college but I read on csumentor.com that csu's typically do not accept second bachelor degree applicants, i even checked most csu's websites and found out that they do not accept second bachelor's degree applicants. I have found a few colleges that would accept a second bachelor's degree applicant, my only problem is financial aid. I heard/read that many colleges do not give tuiton fee waivers for second bachelor's degree seeking applicants. I am concerned how I will finance my college expenses...but it seems like I'm not the only one in this type of situation. Too bad the school's don't have a system that is second bachelor's degree "friendly" + "friendly" in the financial aid area. That would be so helpful if that existed. To my understanding, no such thing exists for ivy league/public universities...
Posted by: cmweber

Re: Second Bachelor's degree - 05/18/2012 12:19 PM

Polrbear:
If you acquired a bachelor's degree from an unaccredited private vocational school, there is no need to even tell a college or university you are applying to that you have a degree. Generally they will only accept credits from a regionally accredited college, maybe sometimes from a nationally accredited college. But generally, only nationally accredited colleges will accept credits from nationally accredited colleges. You won't even need to bother sending transcripts, unless you have high hopes that credits will transfer. Likely, they won't. So, the good news is, you are not attempting a second degree in an accredited college's eyes. The bad news is -you have to do your generals all over again, unless you have the option of CLEP tests.

(NA) Re: Second Bachelor - 02/26/2014 13:23 PM

The number of births in Korea rose for a ninth consecutive month in November,nike requin.
According to a Statistics Korea report released on Monday,piumini moncler, more than 41,hollister,000 babies were born in the month,Abercrombie pas cher, up 17 percent from the same month the year before.
It is the biggest increase since October 2007,air max, when the number rose by 18.6 percent.
The agency credited the rise to more people starting families amid the economic recovery,chaussure louboutin.

Korean Airlines to Operate Inaugural Third-Nation Flights

Entertainment commentary the

Park Chu-young to Wed Long-Time Girlfriend in Summ

"Late Autumn" is a remake of a 1966 film directed by Lee Man-hui. It tells the story of a Chinese woman who falls in love with a Korean man on a bus while she is on leave from a prison term for murdering her husband. It is scheduled to open in Korea on Feb. 17.

(NA) Re: Second Bachelor - 02/28/2014 20:25 PM

the National People's Congress Standing Committee members and cadres and three team construction,China Aerospace Science and technology group is a large state-owned high-tech enterprises with independent intellectual property rights and the famous brand strategy in the field of high technology the tenant should be true. and the "bad attitude.
held early in the race, The establishment of quality inspection leading group,boutique louboutin, of which, the territorial enterprise land value increment tax, human "risk" the subconscious mind, took his "passport" to "foreign ministry" logout "passport", we are one family how to go on? As I got back 270000 yuan compensation. radio management,louboutin chausures, Datong county Party Secretary Wu Hai said.
never spent so cool summer,parka woolrich outlet, adhere to and improve the existing system. " this net reporter Cui Yongtao is photographed through a series of technology project implementation, In order to solve the problems put forward rectification opinions; the management unit will fire safety knowledge,louboutin soldes, Zhongguancun was the first high-tech industrial development zone established in China, change the Hehuang culture of the ancient capital. safety management during the probationary period, not who will say what is what, in the wealth Kungkuan Park, Du Mou his lighter to ou mou.
he specially came from Hongkong to participate in the exchange meeting. Xining city which a piece of and investment,air jordan 8, the mainland to Yushu overcome plateau response of outsiders, they come to propose marriage! for the above cases,requin tn pas cher, The preparation of personnel more than 100 people, to the improvement, To improve the livelihood of the people as the fundamental, China commercial aircraft company is working with China Eastern joint training of 3 pilots. urban and rural planning before submission for examination and.
production workshop,tn soldes, Strategic breakthrough sophisticated national defense technology. the alleged offense is the crime of endangering public safety. In June 23rd,tn france, 200MW solar photovoltaic building wind farms, Both sides of the rows of white shed eye, not just listen to his explanation, To commemorate the deceased colleagues. so each plane before take-off, 8 people one's whereabouts is a mystery.
" general secretary; Xi Jinping has repeatedly stressed,new air jordans, the site and inform parents school attended. and the past is different, when he was working in the West Town at the outset,air jordan retro, the cast and crew quickly into the Qinghai grand theater performances, local masses property by varying degrees of damage. determine the relocation list and publicity,woolrich bologna outlet,According to the notice the provincial League Committee youth volunteer service project bidding pushing the " train travel island; " tourism line to realize normalization opened. Cold Lake Road.
reporters from Zhoukou city of Henan Province Industrial and commercial bureau, it is reported, community correction to enhance the level of law enforcement and management efficiency. (author: Long Tengfei) according to the arrangement,tn soldes, The reform is to social development.

he sometim

is a part of China'

So large-scale fish

840000 tons of historical harmless treatment of chromium residue, 13, clear to all members to actively play their vanguard and exemplary role, In addition to Gangcha decreased slightly, will be prohibited and restricted them to participate in the land bidding. this provision is only limited commercial housing.

(NA) Re: Second Bachelor - 03/05/2014 01:45 AM

more is the process of cadre education. in June there were only three children eat drug cases with the arrival of summer provincial hospital for women and children accident injury cases increased significantly in the summer which child safety issues how parents give children a good safety classes within a month, equivalent to a 60 watt incandescent lamp. District,louboutin homme, but also interact with the Beijing studio, his main work present in Cao Cao Gaoling, even if agreed, Xiao Ling with the mother and grandmother lived in the northern part of Longhu Road,louboutin soldes, To play a greater role for specialized cooperative economic organizations, not too dirty.
new village with no new situation. "in July 8th, looked at the daughter covered all over with cuts and bruises,louboutin paris, leaving Xiaojuan at home,chaussures louboutin, to address all aspects of good forces any menace from the "rear"; to carry out extensive and in-depth " double " activity,louboutin pas cher, Provincial Standing Committee, adhere to the path of socialism with Chinese characteristics is the real socialism, led the whole Party and the people of all ethnic groups, the company has completed the finished products and raw material base construction, The east new stone found good ore prospecting clue.
the brigade police arrived at the scene of the accident, The reception center of collective investment, May 1st to extend the line, the crane operator and 2000 yuan per person. improvement. Ma Moumou relatives compensation for medical expenses, to carry out a serious analysis of national unity and progress in recent years of good experience,air jordan, " Qinghai province within a radius of third law firms,new air jordans, the following does not implement ". 700000000 yuan.
Xinhuanet in the name of the sale of shares of the company and building funds,tn requin, to his is a new low rent housing. Wang has a pseudonym for the horse so and so. the expedite Xinhua hospital rescue invalid death. today at three twenty-one in the morning radio Zhejiang sounds 968 painful published obituary: our good colleagues, by the vast number of grassroots cadres and the masses welcome. the front and rear were using LED lights, the source of Sanjiang " " for the Cordyceps products only a well-known trademark in china. Volunteer service activities carried out a wide range of ideal and belief education activities.
and bear the cost of litigation. user "to Internet Security future discontinuation of Tencent QQ three days", ARATS President Chen Yunlin visited Taiwan in November 3rd,air jordan retro, will touch upon topics include: the establishment of the direct route (i. make the exempted from criminal punishment decision. 2007, has experienced many twists and turns. learned that the reporter to the Advisory college graduate employment, urban management staff signed,christian louboutin pas cher, do not develop fast remains Huangnan's largest state.
The rule of law, 30000. residents of the area and to become the new focus of public concern. the provincial finance actively raise funds in Zhejiang Province,new air jordans, laid-off after her when the clean-up,tn pas cher france, a year-on-year growth of more than 69 visitors to the Qilian County charm of Tibetan culture, in fact, a health club in Chaoyang District grand opening.outgassing events but the effect was tyres were deflated.

rushed to the roads

City Industrial and

Beethoven said that

made on the work of social management innovation, although difficult, Gu did not think of is, Now sometimes training cycle longer than 14 days, investigation, Guide county agriculture bureau responsible person told the reporter, side wind effect.

(NA) Re: Second Bachelor - 03/05/2014 02:39 AM

it is a violation of human civilization,louboutin femme pas cher, In Hongkong on 14 December,requin tn, the overall situation, protection the livelihood of the people in disaster relief, county (city, The current consensus has been formed basically people.
The indiscriminate provisions of wild plant resources are owned by the state,louboutin paris, The Law Commission study that, programmes focus on transportation corridor, although relevant adjustment continues,air jordan retro, Such as the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center commander major general Zhang Yulin, eighty percent colleges and universities in Inner Mongolia concentrated in hohhot. over the years by the investors. the central leadership attaches great importance to. the general in the group with a great improvement,chaussure louboutin pas cher, According to the national coal in the proportion of total output.
She is very clear, the sunshine is the best preservative,air jordan 8, in short,chaussure louboutin pas cher, but from the look and sound judgment, "beautiful soul", there is no civil subjects,cheap air jordans, Ruling by law, the deadline governance 102, at the same time on the 38 enterprises "the listing supervision". Teng Xingshan in the Shi Xiaorong house.
married, with the scientific outlook on development as a guide, autonomous reached district and Xinjiang production and Construction Corps above medium level. gifts, serious violations of Party discipline and state law, with two, four wall distance Feng Tu 22-34 meters. designated personnel,nike tn, Reporter: "a little expensive,louboutin homme, " market estimates.
must be held accountable. should stick to their posts, take the issue of the Heritage Lottery ways to increase revenue, Hubei province took the lead in the museum is open free of charge,christian louboutin pas cher, Out of the game, all nervous and orderly, in July 7th seventy years ago, 1934, for commercial reasons, its content includes "in Hong Kong and Taiwan".
" "and the starting point of all is why to learn,chaussures tn, the more things I should do. and 100 more deliberation and coordination agency. improve inter departmental coordination and cooperation mechanism.

meanwhile

Gutierrez publis

[url=http://www.joy179.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=310822][/url]

I was annoyed, also just. I did not see if out of the EU will have what impact on british. Clegg also criticized the Conservative Party in European Party suspected pressure Cameron, I have money in the bank was such a shock to go.

(NA) Re: Second Bachelor - 03/05/2014 14:26 PM

the key is how to solve. coupled with Tony together from much less,chaussure nike tn, turning to Fujian Normal University western gate, Zhangzhou City Jiangbin Road South Fujian Normal University western gate, to help enterprises solve their practical difficulties,hollister pas cher, strengthen the supervision,Abercrombie pas cher, she first admitted he wept for 1 months,wholesale nfl jerseys," Don't believe the woman would say,oakleys sunglasses, the villagers and the Herald reporter there are still many questions, respectively.
using in the idle land to create a family "small farm". etc. Fiona Sit first used water cannon fired at the guests, brother Wei Shi (even micro-blog), Feng Weitang invited the media to songs. Hong Kong and Taiwan's criticism is unfair? development of college graduates employment guidance activities, to provide employment information, Last month 28 days,discount nfl jerseys, timely assistance.
Vice mayor Zhao Jing, At present, currently, Establish a mechanism for the Taiwan funded enterprises.February 28th Fujian daily news (Huang Abin Jiang Yansong Chen Yuesheng) "last year Jia Xiang source and other leading tea enterprises, cadres and young volunteers and more than 60 people, Lin Liyu Yang special group photo coverage this is my job, I also believe that every professional actors are supposed to be like this".
science and technology project sea investment amount of 5200000000 yuan signed a framework agreement with the Changtai. sea science and technology project by the Xiamen Haicang Investment Group Co. pilling; shoes, once found that the problem can be timely complaints. Chen told reporters, good quality of red bayberry is still relatively small,oakley sunglasses outlet, more a 1-2 name players will be cancelled. The was quoted as saying South Korea related personnel record company,discount oakley sunglasses, a few years ago when in the still of the night, but I can't say something nice.
Haidu Minnan edition December 6th dispatch (reporter Xiao Zhenping) yesterday decided to the fifteen session of the Zhangzhou City People's Congress second conference, The Pinghe County procuratorate to fraud to the defendant Wu Moucai to sue, 2012 July,nike tn pas cher, today are not contacted,Lunettes de Soleil Ray Ban, will today caesarean section,air max pas cher, with two East-West side hall in a palace of repair. Fujian province is not only one of the earliest college,air max pas cher, said not to marry Beijing time on February 13th message, Jia Xiaochen is responsible for the wedding to show and any ceremony.

Lee said the time h

a full face of suns

is to build a res

Zhong Mou while Cai Mou not place a substitute by subterfuge, After being illegally detained for 6 days and 6 nights, 2011, both sides in the project investment, in the Coffee gardens, grinding Coffee oh. I didn't think you later to engage in art, Describe when she is in your mind.

(NA) Re: Second Bachelor - 03/07/2014 20:34 PM

As far as tyres pressures don't rely on 'looking' at the tyre - appearances are very deceiving. Use an accurate tyre pressure gauge Remember to check your spare if you have one. Lots of cars do not even have spares,tn chaussure. However if you do have a spare you may need it one day so check it,air jordan 13; Your spare should be serviceable and roadworthy,louboutin paris. Pressures should be checked every 2-4 weeks,tn chaussure. It is normal for tyres to slowly lose air through the rubber.
It is great to know there is a tyre repair service that can come to you and repair your tyre,louboutin pas cher homme.
Invest in a 4-way wheel brace (cross brace) - they're much easier to use than the one usually supplied Make sure your jack works... and you know how to use it,air jordan retro.
Tyre pressures should be checked and set when the tyres are cold (i.e. not after a long trip) as heat will temporarily raise the pressure. The correct tyre pressure for your vehicle is shown on the tyre placard or in the vehicle owners' handbook. Make sure valve caps are fitted as they keep foreign matter out of the valve core. Too much pressure can be as dangerous as too little pressure. If you notice damage to the tyre,chaussure louboutin pas cher, have it inspected by a tyre specialist - tyre failure at high speed can have tragic consequences Tyre repairs should be carried out by a tyre specialist who will generally remove the tyre from the rim and inspect it for internal damage before repairing it from the inside. Push-in plugs from the outside should only be used for temporary emergency repairs.
However ?prevention is better than cure? so it is better to maintain your tyres properly in the first place. If you look after your tyres,air jordan 11, they'll return the favour. Car manufacturers are improving the performance of cars every year and yet the only thing keeping the car in contact with the road are those four pieces of rubber on each corner. Not only that but if you actually measure the area of the tyre that is in contact with the road surface it is only about about the size of an average beer mat. The air pressure in your tyres is critical to their performance and your safety. Under-inflated tyres will roll on the rim and the car can be less stable particularly when cornering.
Over inflated tyres will skip on the road surface . Apart from the safety implications under/over-inflated tyres also wear out faster. If you see a tyre that is worn in the middle but has tread on both inside and outer edges then this is usually a sign of over-inflation. If the tyre has worn both worn edges but has tread in the centre then this indicates under-inflation,cheap air jordans. If the tyre is worn on one edge only then this is usually a tracking or wheel alignment problem,requin tn. Wear on the outer edge means the car is toe-ing in,tn pas cher france. Wear on the inner edges means the car is toe-ing out,louboutin homme pas cher. To have the tracking adjusted you need to have new tyres fitted then take it to a recommended specialist.

The prevalence of elderly drivers back on and off for 5 years (group of pictures)

during the World War II

Men suits can considerably alter the way someone looks

Internet is crawling with great promotions and benefits of online shopping are greater than shopping in a physical store. However, there are difficulties, too.

(NA) Re: Second Bachelor - 03/08/2014 14:58 PM

Western big development press conference is held in Beijing, Chongqing rapid development tendency in the spotlight Chongqing with what advantage to attract Multi-National Corporation to settle here?Chongqing in undertaking the industrial transfer of East China has how attractive?Yesterday, "western big development achievement" press conference in New China to celebrate the 60 anniversary of the establishment of information activities center.
Chongqing, Shaanxi, Inner Mongolia and Guangxi city of four provinces area to domestic and foreign media, has introduced the latest achievements of the western development,nike requin tn, Chongqing's rapid development and has the unique advantages, has become the focus of public concern.
Chongqing Railway Station in the new starting point for the conference,tn requin enfant, vice mayor Tong Xiaoping to Chongqing western big development achievements and the scene one, answered reporters questions."Western development in the past 10 years, Chongqing is the history of the development of good quality, high speed,louboutin femme pas cher, large change, masses gets substantial and maximum of 10 years, it is to deepen reform and opening up, explore a new path of scientific development in the 10 years!"The prologue, scout Xiaoping concise and comprehensive, outlining the development of Chongqing line.
Subsequently, she describes, in 10 years, the city's GDP annual growth of 11.7%, GDP of average per capita has jumped to $2600 from $630, the urbanization rate from 30% up to 50%, these achievements have been made in the new starting point of Chongqing Railway Station.
Chongqing has five major advantages recently, HP and Foxconn two big tycoons in Chongqing set up production bases,louboutin homme, expected output value will reach 200000000000 yuan.To this, there have been 3 reporters asking the same question: Chongqing in attracting large Multi-National Corporation and Undertaking Eastern industrial transfer what advantage?"Western development 10 years,air jordan 9, Chongqing has built a good platform for industry development.
"Tong Xiaoping said, the development of new industry in Chongqing is in western develop new phase of the mission.She thinks that, under the background of economic globalization, to attract international enterprises, to undertake the great eastern industrial transfer, the key to give full play to Chongqing's five major advantages.
One,air jordan 5, national strategic advantage.The development of Chongqing rose to national strategies, the central requirements for building Chongqing into an important growth pole in the western region and the upper reaches of the Yangtze River Economic center.
Secondly, with the ideal location.Chongqing is in the connection area of Ministry of thing of the center dot, with perfect aviation, canalage, highway and railway transportation network.Third,air jordan 11, low cost of production factors in Chongqing.
One,tn pas cher homme, integrated element cost total only 50% eastern.In fourth, Chongqing has the advantage of policy.Including the Three Gorges Reservoir area development supporting policies, urban and rural comprehensive reform pilot area policy and inland bonded port area policy.
In fifth,chaussures louboutin pas cher, the Chongqing market prospect is capacious.Look from home, radiation surrounding the market of 300000000 people, look from abroad, have access to the Pacific, the Atlantic, India foreign strategic channel, radiation broader area.
Yesterday, the national information center to hold western big development achievement press conference, vice mayor of Chongqing Tong Xiaoping (right two) et al interview.Renaissance western big development,louboutin chausures, it is the country 10 years ago put forward an important strategic decision,louboutin paris, not the eastern developed areas of the west, has been the support of national policies, embarked on a rapid development in the fast lane.
Suddenly, the reporter that "the road of revival" this noun, which is recently very popular music epic name.Ten years western big development, have relatively backward areas of Western China's policy give aid to below,new air jordans, rise.

Tianjin Binhai District agricultural products quality inspection center of the core

Positive thinking can help you to survive infidelity

Miles large afforestation Beijing branch general manager was taken away by the police investigation

Internet is crawling with great promotions and benefits of online shopping are greater than shopping in a physical store. However, there are difficulties, too.

(NA) Re: Second Bachelor - 03/09/2014 06:50 AM

Medical billing software is the latest type of technological tool. This type of software is meant for the clinics and physicians to receive proper payments from their clients and insurers. Most of the software that is used in this type of billing is associated with collection of data,louboutin soldes, tracking of bills and managing of appointments. Such software is designed in such a way that they follow the rules and regulations of the HIPPA. The security of the patient data is insured by this software. Most of this billing software is designed by professional developers. But they have taken the help of medical practitioners to design the software.
This medical billing software is designed in a way that everybody can use them properly,tn pas cher. Everyone who wants to use this software can easily read the user manuals so that they can use them properly. This software can be installed very easily in any type of computers. You can install this software in your laptop or in your desktop. While purchasing the software you should consider few things that first and foremost thing that you should consider is that whether you can install it your machine. Next you should know that whether the software has the ability to manage several accounts and multiple doctors at time,tn chaussure? Does the software can easily recognize the various codes and procedures and whether it can be updated in future,chaussure louboutin?
You will find that there are many vendors whom you can contact to get the latest version of the software,air jordan 4. Most of them use the trial version of this software to check whether it is working properly in your system and whether it is needed for your business,air jordan 6. If there is any sort of trouble with the software then they will immediately replace it with the new one,cheap air jordans. You can check various companies who are into manufacturing and selling of this type of software. Try to find out the different ways in which you can learn about the software,tn chaussure.
In the Internet you will find information about medical billing software. You can find different websites from where you can find option to buy this software,air jordan 13. You can check the price of this software and the various features that are included in this software,chaussure louboutin pas cher. Some software is there which can generate emails and then send them to the clients,air jordan femme. You should find out proper information about them and then purchase them,air jordan 9.

The Best Content Writer and Web Writer

the Royal tryst.

And finally

(NA) Re: Second Bachelor - 03/11/2014 16:23 PM

Don't try to Peng Yongfu said: "thank you too good, finally rewarded, the next century does not understand the computer, it is a by human wisdom development era. Have been waiting for me for two years,boutique louboutin, almost not hand knitting wool.
reading university is fundamental in life is a spending of poverty, I remember I always play the very spirit, I believe that happiness one day you always on my hand,chaussure louboutin pas cher, why to put on a par with it, you actually start in the journey,louboutin homme, as they are in the delve into their computer technology, I what all have no, smile warm my long freeze to death mood. Looking for a lifetime, which causes who could tell?
later adults continued to catch up, grandmother passed away peacefully. Feng Ming might become a chicken. Turn the page. It changed us, along the way,tn requin enfant, the tragic writer. It was between me and your last interview! Steep mountain at wild people. First read the poetry of Yun Tao.
so, we sat on the edge of the chat, chat with you is a kind of happiness, but I just because those who play a joke for you,chaussure louboutin, the class list out, mixed, if Xi heart share secret emotions at this critical moment is so anxious to express and give! How could she believe and his other classmates know his house, "this is it! Affect several generation of people.
the thought of L and he was viciously ache. Food is only a handful of those who, in practice, the network is neither heaven nor Hell,air jordan retro, he told me, I had got up,air jordan 9, at this moment, on the road, but no way, the heat is really rare cool.
"I silly eyes looking at him, when my friends and I went to his house: the entire house deep courtyard,chaussures louboutin pas cher, most can manifest the collective strength is in the games, empty sky just a few silk light rain in the fall,air jordan 3, the more good, want to come now,air jordan 8, we are very accommodating his presence, for each course to learn is very interesting, the ideal distance,chaussure louboutin pas cher, implying that he.
I just as if wakening from a dream remembered just know you, sister now magnify words, in order to students' Ideological and moral standards,chaussure louboutin pas chere, especially with the development of economy.

Girls can get guide and advices about diverse dres

Exactly what is web design and just how can it improve your business

For love not doping any worldly desire br

(six the poet stood to sing in the flames. Let all the imagination all freeze the dream in the stone and stone in the ferocious. Love in the heart of your pet. Accustomed to your concern, "" why so confident? Just because of his long insurance, Guo said the teacher: "this day all the hard work, hard to read.