I may have decided to be a message therapist. My question is: in addition to scholarships and grants I must discover to pay for training does anyone know if trying to locate a person to sponsor my prof. experience is doable? Do I look for work or look for volunteer jobs first? Do experienced messagae therapist make hands on work available to graduates? I ask this because we need,after graduation, 2 years prof. experience before you are to take the big exam to become a CMT.