Hi, I happened to stumble on this board and thought that it would be very useful for me.

A little about myself:
I am 31 years old, and just started school at a local community college. I am currently in the Architectural Technology program.

Along with school, i work for a company that creates ads for the yellow book. I currently work full time as well as take full time classes (just because I am back in school doesnt mean the mortgage doesn't need to be payed). My Manager is pretty cool, and gives me flexible hours, and i get 20 payed days off a year for time off (which i am almost out of for the year).

I am going pretty good so far, balancing my homework. I have been trying to stay one assignment ahead at all times.

My problem is tiredness. I have found myself hitting a wall by thursday. I work until 11:15, and by the time i get to bed, it is about midnight. I have classes every morning at 8, meaning I dont get much sleep. I can usually take a naps between work and school on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. But on the weekends, i do not really want to do anything except veg on the couch.

I just thought I would pop in and introduce myself. I am sure i will be coming to this board often. If anybody has some ideas, I would really appreciate some input on what others have done to get over the fatigue.

Talk to You all later.