I graduated 2 years ago with a biology degree from the UC system, with original intentions to enter the educational field. With this goal in mind, I did not try very hard and ended up with a moderate GPA, decent by most standards excluding med school requirements. I have since done much soul-searching and have since decided that I truly wish to pursue a medical degree.

My question to any who may have the wisdom to depart it unto me is, is there a way in which I can redo my entire undergrad from the beginning to generate a sufficient GPA for med school, or is there a way to retake classes where I scored a "C" or "B" even after graduation? Furthermore if it is possible to restart my B.S. would my UC education resurface upon my application to a UC med school?

I am confident that if possible to reenroll without transfering previous credits, I can complete the requisites for graduation under the desired major, within 3 years or less (at which point I would be 27), through a combination of Comunity College and CalState concurrent enrollment. Would this be possible or would my previous BS somehow be unearthed upon reapplication to med school at that time?

Finance, is not an issue. Any aid in this inquiry would be of greatest assistance and would be deeply appreciated.