I'm a 27 year old career supermom right now. I've been volunteering my time with my aunt who is an education lawyer and I'm very moved by what she does. I would love to help in a greater capacity... but alas, I am a victim of financial indebtedness.

I went to college when I was about 17 and though my intentions were right when I started... I very quickly became distracted by the appeal of the slacker/party life [after having been in honors classes in HS]. Long story short, I found out I was becoming a mom in 97 and left school - leaving behind a whopping $7k balance owed plus student loans after only 3 very poor semesters.

I want to return to college now that I am older and wiser to pursue my BS and go to Law School to specialize in Education, but cannot for the simple reason that my transcripts are being witheld by my school.

There is simply no way at all that I can come up with $7k to pay the school with other debt, 2 kids and a husband and they're not interested in working out a payment plan. Meanwhile, I'm getting older by the second and more and more discouraged. I'm starting to think that this may never happen.

Is anyone in a similar situation and has anyone found anyone anywhere who can help pay off this financial albatross so I can achieve my dream?