Rose, if you dropped out of your classes by simply not attending, you may have some incompletes or failing grades on your transcript which need to be cleared. You have to officially withdraw from a class or you are considered still enrolled. Negative information on your transcript may also impact your eligibility for financial aid.

The best thing to do is contact the Admissions office of your old school, tell them honestly what happened and inquire about clearing your record. This needs to be done even if you decide to continue your studies at another college. Please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on this Website for more information.