Online Shopping

Recently I have found an interesting website ioffer. On this website, I have found out so many sellers from China. The goods selling on ioffer is much cheaper than ebay.
I like Swarovski crystal beads so I search those beautiful beads on that website. There are countless sellers selling that goods. I have chosen several of them to see their price , size ,quantity, colors. It is fantastic. And a short moment later, I have purchased many items. After second consideration, I deleted some items from my shopping cart and pay for those items I have ordered.
I have also read some articles about ioffer and some posts in iofferí s community. It is a very good place to communicate with so many sellers, you can bargain with your sellers, ask your seller questions, and give those sellers your offers, .etc. I really enjoy that kind of bargain on line shopping experience.
Life is always changing. We need to go fast to keep pace with it. Some times we are so tired of our lives. At that time, you can visit ioffer and bargain with different sellers from all over the world.
You will be the best bargainer.

How to say you?

You are not very tall ,but taller than me, the first time that we saw each other, we donít have good feeling to each other, the feeling is just so so, not very wonderful, itís just ordinary.

We dated with each other at the pandora braceletstore, When I pick it, I saw you looked at me, now you said ď at that time, you are so lovely felt that you are taking the cat in your arm.Ē

We talked with each other about the works and outlook on life and value. We have many common points. We also talks my favorite jewelry about pandora beads, he told me that they are so popular in the DIY,and tell me how to make a Pandora bracelet by pandora charms. I felt he is so passionate.

After that we always have may topics to talk with each other, he think me unique, have a kind-hearted, and have many friends, sometimes he will be jealous with my friends.

I like the sentence:Ē I like you not because who you are, but because of who am I when I am with you.Ē Yes, in front him. I felt I am a little woman, and sometimes, he act like a spoiled child. I like this feeling. I believe we will be together hand in hand and grow old with each other.

Happy ending

I like watching trendy drama, especial the one with happy ending. Looking through the trendy drama, how do the leading roles meet, know and love each other. I just feel like I am a one in their life and witness their happiness. It makes me feel happy. I like that feeling.
With the increase of age, I know life wonít go just as we wish, in other words, itís full of troubles. Itís not easy to get happiness. So happy ending is particularly valuable. Everybody in the word wants to be happy and there is no doubt about it. But people have different definitions of happiness. Some people think just happiness is together with his/her lover in their lifetime, no matter poor or rich. And some think money is the prerequisite of happiness. If a life without brand is an unhappy life. There is no pandora braceleton the wrist, no LV bag on the hand, no Chanel, life canít be called life. But there are also some people even without chain or necklace made of pandora beads or pandora charms, with a grass ring, if they can be with the person they deeply love. It is the greatest happiness. Hi, friends, what do you think of happiness? Do you want a happy ending? No doubt, the answer is yes. For your own happiness or happy ending, the only thing we need to do is just following your heart. Hope all of us can have a happy ending. Bye!

Fancy is a kind of fantastic imagination. In this splendid world, we can open our brilliant mind. To go to the big world is all of our dreams.
When I was a little girl, I have dreamed to go to USA by dragon boat. And now, I want to go to USA by dragon plane. Things are changing. And our dreaming is growing.
Our dreams are shining pearls. Or no, Iíd like them to be those my favorite Swarovski crystal beads. In their transparent body, you can see yourself. This is the younger you, this in the present you. and that will be the old you. You are in the mirror.
I like those fancies and love my dreams. My dream is my life. Without dream, there will be no power for me to moving forward. There will be no happiness and no joy.
Dream is our drama in the mind. You can plan your our drama by yourself. The most exciting moment is to choose the characters. You can choose those you like and you can to choose those you hate.
Life in the wonderful Swarovski crystal beads is so delightful.