Dear Laura,

You probably already know the answer to your question. Anyway, find a school(s) that offer your intended program and talk to them. I doubt that you will need a whole new BS degree to enter a Master program but you might need to fill in a few undergrad gaps to get in.

This forum is a little slow from my experience. Anyway, I'm going to ignore my advice to you for myself and go for another BS degree. Like you I have an education degree, unlike you I have been out of college for 35 years! So, my well crafted plan is to take math classes (from the local community college) that will not count towards any degree simply to get my below par math skills up to speed. I'm taking Algebra 101 now and will take Algebra 102 in the summer.

In the fall, I'm taking college Algebra and A&P 101. The A&P will count towards a major and the college algebra is a pre-req for a Chemistry class I need. So, I hate to take classes that will not count but without the skills I'm going no-where in the major I want. I plan to take my time, get good grades work and pay my bills as they come up. Just me though.

Good luck

Tom