If you acquired a bachelor's degree from an unaccredited private vocational school, there is no need to even tell a college or university you are applying to that you have a degree. Generally they will only accept credits from a regionally accredited college, maybe sometimes from a nationally accredited college. But generally, only nationally accredited colleges will accept credits from nationally accredited colleges. You won't even need to bother sending transcripts, unless you have high hopes that credits will transfer. Likely, they won't. So, the good news is, you are not attempting a second degree in an accredited college's eyes. The bad news is -you have to do your generals all over again, unless you have the option of CLEP tests.