I'm in the process of applying for colleges and I have a question. At 18 I attended a couple of semesters at a community college that I would like to forget. Due to family issues my GPA suffered. Now at 24, I want to start again but I want to start with a clean slate. I'm wondering if when applying to colleges, I can leave out the fact that I even attended college in the past. I would essentially be applying as a freshman as opposed to a tranfer student. I'm wondering if there are any problems with doing this. Thanks in advance. Martin